The nodes will not PXE boot. I see the standard install loads the Realtek
r8169 driver. Based on past experience, my hardware requires the r8168
Can the NIC driver be changed in qlustar?
Do I execute the following commands at the root@cl-head~# prompt. Or from a
apt-get install r8168 -dkms
lspci -s 3:00.0 -vv (verifies the r8168 driver is loaded)
Reviewing my notes from a few years ago, it appears that I am having some
of the same issues with loading Slurm and creating a chroot file during the
Do I need to preload anything before the Qlustar install?
Having a few issues during the initial install of Qlustar.
- Started with a clean install of Qlustar.
- All was going well and then the error "failed to start
- The installed continued on its own to the "Welcome to Qlustar 10.....
- At the root@cl-head~# prompt I entered /usr/sbin/qlustar-inital-config
- Next error message encountered was during the gluman bootstrap -
couldn't determine IP address.... Install continued to the configure
- Entered my slurm password twice and and I receive this error after
several minutes of waiting - "sacctmgr: Can't connect do slurmbd - exiting"