The Qlustar release 10.1.1.3-b509f1235 is ready including a
number of security and bug fixes as well as a couple of enhancements. Please
check the following web pages for details about security fixes:
The following non-security related enhancements/bug fixes are included:
* The Qlustar netboot process has been further improved: We now ship a dedicated
C++ based multicast-enabled image pusher 'ql-mcastd' to run on the
head-node. This fault-tolerant daemon delivers the assigned OS image
of a node to the corresponding client processes running in the further
stripped down initial RAM disk (now a mere 25MB).
There is a new config file /etc/qlustar/ql-mcastd.conf for this
daemon. It is automatically generated correctly when the DHCP config
* The nvidia image module is now based on driver version 410.104 supporting the
* Qlustar installer 10.1.1-2 was updated to run on the same kernel version as on
the finally installed system.
* QluMan has added the possibility to mass import MAC addresses for new hosts
from a file. This allows to quickly setup large numbers of compute nodes.
* QluMan fixes:
- Fix exception when opening Preferences
- Don't list initramfs as possible module
- HostTemplatesWidget: Don't allow assigning global sets to a host
- EnclosureView: catch KeyError when deleting from Props2Hosts
- EnclosureView: Include global template when checking host hardware
- CommandEditor: fix exception when moving command to group
- GPU Wizard: Fix open slurm config button